Friday 17 September 2010

I made it to 4








Well! They all said I was too daft, feisty and annoying to make it to my 4th Birthday but here I am, 4 years old today and celebrating the event with the standard our-house dog birthday-cake of raw pork ribs. Yes, they told me if I carried on annoying the humans at this rate I'd die young, buried under the patio, if I kept on feisty-ing at other dogs, I'd get mullered for sure by a Rottweiler, and if I kept brainlessly pursuing prey animals with the 'red mist' before my eyes I'd end up under a car or some such, but I'm still here.


I will survive! As long as I know how to schlurrrrrp raw pork ribs, I know I'll stay alive.


Thank you, brother Archie for the birthday e-mail.


Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Deefski

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


Sorry I've been a bit quiet of late. So much going on.


The Deefs




1 comment:

Mr Silverwood said...

Happy Birthday Deefer