Friday 12 January 2007

Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger




Cyclonic 7 to severe gale 8, occasionally Storm 10. It's sooooo windy! The rain is not so much "falling" as travelling horizontally and occasionally hitting the ground - more often hitting the sides of westies, who are ruffty tuffty Scottish dogs and can handle it. Unlike their Mum who is a wuss and tends to hide indoors. A couple of very recent photo's for you. Remember those earlier photo's of me beating up the H-man ? Look how big I am now! More like a 1/2 scale model of a westie, than a pup. The face-on pic gives you a little inkling of the Hercule Poirot moustache, but Mum had just brushed me so I'm not as scruffy as usual
Off to the vets yesterday, but just along for the ride, accompanying Meg and Haggis (and the c*t Mississippi) who were up for their annual jabs, in case they needed their hands holding. Spent the entire visit standing on the floor looking up at the succession of bro's and sis's being poked and prodded on the table, whimpering for when it would be my turn. Did get a turn on the weighing machine though, so can tell you I'm 4.08 kgs
Dad turned quite pale writing the cheque afterwards - as well as all the jabs, Meggie has something called Cushings, which means a pill a day for the rest of her life. (Dad got a bit stressed one morning, when he dropped that day;s pill and I grabbed it and ran off with it. Didn't need to scruff me quite so hard to get it back. I'm sure I would not have choked on it!). He says - God bless Pet-Plan
It's the weekend
Deefer

No comments: