Saturday 14 July 2007

Poor little mite

Woe is me. I am not a well dog this morning. I am sick in the hall, I do a poo on the bathroom carpet, I wee on Mum's side of the big bed, then on the walk this morning I produce the most liquid diarrhoea Dad has ever seen, and to cap it all I'm off my breakfast. Dad supposes that I have found something gruesome in the garden and eaten it (given that, he says, I will eat anything going!). So I am under close observation pending a possible visit to the vet

Meanwhile all is quiet round here. Mum is frantically studying for the latest round of Open University essays and Dad is keeping a low (quiet) profile and feeding her the occasional coffee. This is good - this means we get to spend plenty of time with Dad, either walking or sitting around or doing stuff round the house and garden.

Have a great weekend
Deefer

No comments: