Sunday 23 September 2007

Murphy

















Some more camping shots. Here we have "the balloon killer westie game" of which more later , a rather artistic one of my shadow on a 2CV door in the low early morning sun. Dad was just drinking his early morning coffee and he spotted the shape just to his right; and one of Haggis and I chilling inside the tent. I am on a restraining order here (=lead) so it must be a meal time, and there are people eating around the site. Also, why does Haggis get the inflatable bed and I'm on a scrunched up doggie towel.
The rather smart Setter is a young handsome man called Murphy who took a shine to me (as I did to him). He promised to take me shopping in the "antiquities quarter" but as you can see from the pic, he just meant we'd check out the prices in the 2CV spares corner. Holiday romances? My Dad warned me about them. Said he'd write... said he'd call. You know the rest, surely.
Balloon killing. I'll save that for tomorrow - it deserves a blog of it's own. We're all home now and crashed out at various corners of the house. Also, delight of delights, Mum comes home tonight from her week in the Greek Island of Poros, where she's been with Diamond. Tonight as in "midnight plus" though, so we're not allowed to stay up.
Deefer








No comments: