Monday 19 March 2007

Symphonia Gastrica

We all wake to the (loud) sounds of Meggie's guts squelching and gurgling. This in our house is known as the Syphonia Gastrica. Meggie had the same a couple of weeks back and was off her breakfast, just wanting to eat grass, with the inevitable consequences. Sure enough, she's off breakfast today and worries the humans whether to visit the vets. But (as last time) by tonight she's all settled down again and ravenous. Who knows why? Megan (say the humans) has always been our most interesting dog, in alimentary tract terms, sometimes managing to go from poo that is bullet hard to ever so soft in the same dog walk. Doggy humans, I have found, often talk about poo. Dad decides that maybe it's time to try Meggie on an "old girls" dog food variety.

Meanwhile, hurray! I have finally lost my last puppy-tooth, Yesterday when I was exactly 6 months old and a day. Megan, they tell me came "on heat" (what ever that is) at 6 months to the day, but they've checked and I'm nowhere near there yet. They'll tell me about it soon, enough, they say. Something to do with birds, bees, storks and stuff.

Love
Deefer

No comments: