Monday 26 March 2007

What big eyes you have...





Unlike Megan and the H, who usually sleep through the experience (see photo, H is left, Meggie right), I like to enhance any photo-opportunity if possible by getting as close as possible to Dad's camera. If I can get a slurp of wet nose onto his UV filter, I feel I have scored maximum points (although Dad does not seem to appreciate this)

Had a superb run around today with sis' Ellie, whose walk to the Rec coincided with our own charge down the side path of the house towards the pavement. We were all complimented on our behaviour, and we were at our most charming when sitting properly in a neat circle round Ellie's Mum's feet. Her rattling the "sweetie" pot had nothing to do with this, I swear. We are always that obedient!

Maybe

Deefs

No comments: