Monday 18 December 2006

Mississippi the Cat








I am going to try something a bit different today - more than one picture in a posting, see if I can wrap the text around the photo's no matter whether they're right or left justified. Cool....



This is a pic of Mississippi the brindled half tail cat, who I landed on a couple of days back when I fell down a few stairs. I think she is the MacBeth cat who lived with the 3 witches - as in "Thrice the brinded cat has mewed" etc. She (and her brother the same) has only half a tail. The end finishes with a little raggedy stump where the end bones didn't form properly, and she kind of swooshes it around downwards, instead of being able to sway it delicately upwards like "We are Siamese if you plee-ease". Doesn't seem to worry her though. More worried about pesky pups falling from the sky I guess.. (ahem)



Now for the 2nd picture..... (oops - it has shot to the top. Wonder how you get them to come down with the relevant text. Will have to consult the help screens) A pic of me asleep after a particularly exhausting walk in the Rec.


Had a lovely walk today, by the way. I met the beautifully groomed and shampoo'd westies of our dapper friend Mike. The dogs are called Misha (a lady, who made a big fuss of me) and Jack, who totally ignored me. Mike says he "doesn't do pups" And just when I thought there wasn't a dog in the world who wouldn't submit to my charms....


And finally another picture, this time of the three of us, and I'll see if I can persuade it to stay down here. You'll see the results, and how successful I was, but i guess I won't know till I look back on the blog after publication.

I have no idea how that happened - anyway, you'll see it's a shot of Megan (left), Haggis (right) and me (centre), being cunningly distracted by Mum holding a treat just out of shot!

More soon - although I face eviction according to Mum if i don't soon learn to control my bowels
What ever that means
Deefs



No comments: