Sunday 24 June 2007

Buzzed

Thought we'd got away with it this weekend, having been postponed because yesterday was so busy, and today it was tipping it down. But no, Dad found a chance in between showers, and by sheltering under the big parasol on the terrace, to buzz us all over. That's "All" three of us, not each of us "All over". So now I am short back sides and neck, with a bit of a show-dog head and nice feathering along my chest, belly and legs. feel quite grown up.

Plus the humans have finally got around to buying one of those "Flexi" extending leads for me, so I can keep up with Haggis. The normal mode for Meg and the H before I came along was both on flexi leads, H 15 feet out in front, Meggie 15 feet behind, so that the whole "rig" was long enough to cause chaos on a pavement, and took several hours to cross a road. :-)). I will be up the front with Haggis. Like him, I have no idea where we're going, but I am sure I want to be there first.

Deefs

No comments: