Saturday 18 November 2006

Bear with me on this one...........

Guys

Bear with me on this one. At only 9 weeks old, I'm a bit new to this Blogging game. I'm hoping to bring you a flavour of what it's like for a Westie pup growing up in Kent. At the same time I'll be learning how to get the best out of this blogging game. Any advice would be welcome.

Born 17th Sept 2006, I spent the first 8 weeks of my life named Gloria, with my sister (Beryl the Barrel) and brother (Archie), Mum (Mollie) and Dad (Hector) - the humans had a thing about the TV series "Monarch of the Glen", but my human Mum drew the line at a westie pup being called "Gollie" (as in "Don't be silly, Molly, it's only Gollie the Ghillie")

But at 8 weeks, I was whipped away in a car to my new home - all a big adventure - I now have a new big brother (Haggis) and sister (Megan) ; although, must admit, Meg thinks she's my mum. Meg had pups when she was young, so I'm like a blast from the past

Anyway - more of this soon. I am posting this as a first shot, just to check I've got the technology sorted. Hope you like the photo. New-dad says it's very difficult to take a non-cute photo of a westie pup, but ...ah shucks.... It's hard to be humble, when you're a s cute as I am

Deefer

ps - wonder how you can set up "key words" so that people out there typing in "westie pup" get to see this?

No comments: