Wednesday 22 November 2006

Big Bed - Small Dog



Here - just becauise I know that by now you love a cute pic. This, I beleive, called "The Lap of Luxury" - all this bed space just for me. Most dogs just get a scrawny old sheepskin thing!

By the way, the stuffed dog on the left of the headboard, Frederick Altamont Cornwallis Twistleton V (the fifth, to you) is, I think, a Shar-Pei. I apparently have an Aunt Summer, who is a Shar Pei but I'm not allowed to talk to her yet as I have not been "jabbed". Anyone know what that is? Sounds most unpleasant

Gotta go. Mum has taken leave of her senses and is making a 2 toy Westies (a Christmas Prezzie from last year from 2 neices I have also not yet met) sing a duet of "I got you babe" (Sonny and Cher). Some cunning technology lets one sing "I got you to hold my hand" while dancing about, before handing over to the other one who sings "I got you to understand" taking up the dance.

Ooops - Haggis is now trying to beat me up. Must sign off to defend myself

Deefer-the-much-put-upon

No comments: