Saturday 25 November 2006

Ear Ear


Oh Dear - feeling quite inadequate and inferior. Have heard through the grapevine that brother Archie can go both up and down stairs. I am still in that stage where I can scrurry up them very efficiently...

....but then when I turn round and look down from the top it's like looking over BeachyHead. It's MILES down there. I can hop down the last 2, and (with bribery and coercion) maybe the last 3, but all of them? Think I'll just stand at the top and shout for help

Also - rather miffed to find that sis Ellie (was called Beryl till she moved) who now lives not far up the road, has both ears up already. That seems to be the thing with smoothe coated westies. It must be the weight of all the fluff on mine, holding the tips down like the animation dog Grommit. Ah well, patience. It happens eventually. One morning you wake up and you have one sticky-up ear, then two, then maybe one, two, one... till after a few days they're up and they stay that way, looking like a demented fruit-bat. Wonder how brother Archie is getting on Ears-wise (Molly, if you read this, let me know)

Looking forward to meeting Ellie again. I've had my 2nd jab, Ellie gets hers Wednesday, so we'll be out to meet our public on about the 8th Dec. Can't wait.

Lashin' with rain, miserable cold wet November Day

Deefer

No comments: