Tuesday 21 November 2006

I fought the Law and the .... Law Won

Breakin' rocks in the .......... hot sun
I fought the law and the.... law won

Coo - went in to try to change my personal profile. Typed in my real date of birth (17th Sep 2006) and the Blogger law enforcement agency said..

Ello, Ello Ello! What's goin' on 'ere then?
You can't do bloggin unless you are 13 years old, little Missy

Thirteen! That's older even than my "big sis'" Meggie. I'll be all arthritic and crotchetty by then!

Meanwhile, for me the honeymoon period is over, and the humans have all gone back to work. So I get abandonned (hear that!) for huge long stretches of time. However - I have discovered a phenomenon called "The Angel Betty". Rumoured to be the lady next door, this lovely person keeps coming round to make a fuss and let me out for a pit-stop. Sometimes her husband too, "Uncle Jim". They tell me I'm cute and all that

Life's Good

More later
Deefer

No comments: