Wednesday 14 February 2007

Reader, I knackered him




Here's a couple more pics, just for fun. A shot of Haggis fast asleep after I've tired him out. I am still too small to be able to lep' up onto the sofa, so he can escape me up there (and frequently does). Let's not forget that although he runs around and plays with me as if he was a pup too, he's actually a 9 and a half year old dog. Poor old boy!
Plus another one of me that snowy day in the forest - I love the stance. I'll never be a show dog with my tail curled round like that, but this looks abit like "Monarch of the Glen" from behind, don't you think?
The Humans are all indulging in a bit of soggy romance tonight - fizz, candle light, good food, chocolates and prezzies; St Valentine's Day, but at least we got a nice walk first. The forecast rain stopped just in time, though the Rec is like a swamp, and the night promises to be clear skies and frost. Dad's now sloped off to watch the Top Gear USA fly-drive episode, before he nips into the shower to try out his new "smellies" (Spanish fig and walnut shower gel anyone?)
Happy Valentine's Day
(maybe I'll have a young westie boy send me a card....... sigh)
Deefer

No comments: