Saturday 10 February 2007

Waistcoat and Hareem Pants




They are all much amused down here about the state of my fur, which is apparently growing very oddly. You can see from these pics of me taken from directly above, that the fur round my chest and ribcage is staying quite short, but that behind my diaphragm , and covering my back half, it is ever so long. (Please ignore the fact that one is taken while I am perched illegally on Mum's precious flower pots full of just-emerging tulips!)


According to Dad, it looks like I've got a neat little waistcoat on but then a pair of voluminous hareem pants with a very high waist. I'll try to get some more to give you a better idea
Maybe I am just trying to follow the family line of proud, pear shaped figures. Dad is never gonna get thrown off any catwalk for being size zero!
Have a good weekend
Deefs

No comments: