Saturday 7 July 2007

Fairlight and the Pud Lady

What a busy day!

(OK something wrong with the site tonight - I can't add a title, so I have no idea what this is going to do)

The first sensibly sunny day for about 2 months. The sparrows are shouting from the Albertine like it is spring time and they are announcing nest sites they've found and trying to attract mates.

We are off down to Hastings to visit the Pud-Lady, and on the way we get a nice walk at Fairlight Hills, a sandstone cliff area just East of Hastings, where Dad used to spend a lot of time as a kid. All gorse bushes and rabbit holes - good Westie territory.

Back from Hastings we are at the Allotments barbecue, which is good Westie territory too due to the amount of people willing to sneak us the odd bit of sausage or burger. Diamond brings Asbo, and some exciting events ensue, but Dad has just been asked by Diamond not to "rat Ragworth up" so I guess that means I'm not allowed to tell you about them. Suffice to say, "Asbo" got another ASBO. What can I tell the readers, Diamond?

Photo's to follow tomorrow, but for now I'm all in.

Deefs

No comments: