Monday 2 July 2007

YOUR dog....

"Your Dog", says Mum's email to Dad half way through the working day (in "bold, too, so I know I'm in trouble!), "has eaten another of my electric toothbrush heads....". Mum doesn't know how I got this one as she thought it was in a drawer. At Dad's work they suggest that maybe Haggis is not as dim as everyone says, and has sneakily opened the drawer, so that I'd get the brush-head out and get into trouble. But Haggis, like Kalamazoo in the song, "was cool and he never said a mumblin' word.

Some things will remain in the realm of "for dogs to know and humans to only wonder at". One thing though - why do I become Dad's dog whenever I'm naughty? Dad mind you, does not seem unduly worried - he drops in on the butchers for steaks for the humans, and comes away with some gorgeously meaty raw pork ribs for us! He's not entirely convinced that the brush was in a drawer at all......

Deefs

No comments: